Flume, mail # user - Centralizing logs generated in EC2 instances.

Re: Centralizing logs generated in EC2 instances.
Nitin Pawar 2012-12-26, 13:28
yes flume will definitely solve this problem

look at flume's source
there are multiple ways you can feed the logs to flume .. simplest would be
tail -f in the flume exec source

--
Nitin Pawar