Pig >> mail # user >> _SUCCESS file -> _FAILURE file?

Re: _SUCCESS file -> _FAILURE file?
That's a Hadoop mapreduce feature, not a Pig feature, so that request
should go there.

Can't really do the _failure thing though, if you think about it --
programs can fail by crashing, in which case they might not be able to
write a file. Or maybe they are not crashing, but there is a problem
talking to HDFS, still can't write the failure.