Hadoop >> mail # user >> Re: NameNode low on available disk space

+
Harsh J 2013-01-23, 16:58
+
Harsh J 2013-01-23, 17:11
+
Mohit Vadhera 2013-01-23, 03:43
+
Harsh J 2013-01-23, 05:43
+
Mohit Vadhera 2013-01-23, 15:31
Re: NameNode low on available disk space
A random switching behavior can only be explained by a fluctuating disk
space I'd think. Are you running MR operations on the same disk (i.e. is it
part of mapred.local.dir as well)?
On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 9:24 PM, Mohit Vadhera <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
Harsh J