Sqoop >> mail # dev >> [DISCUSS] Sqoop 2 first cut

+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2012-12-02, 01:17
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2012-12-02, 14:43
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2012-12-02, 16:46
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2012-12-05, 10:13
+
abhijeet gaikwad 2012-12-05, 17:28
+
Hari Shreedharan 2012-12-05, 18:10
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2012-12-06, 16:43
+
Bilung Lee 2012-12-04, 22:59
Re: [DISCUSS] Sqoop 2 first cut
+1. This is a good thing and glad to see your efforts coming to fruition.
Kudos!

--
Regards,
Venkatesh

Phone: (408) 658-8368
EMail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://in.linkedin.com/in/seetharamvenkatesh
http://about.me/SeetharamVenkatesh

- Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
+
Will McQueen 2012-12-05, 06:44
+
Arvind Prabhakar 2012-12-04, 22:34
+
Venkatesan Ranganathan 2012-12-07, 18:12