Chukwa >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Branch for Chukwa 0.5.0 release

Re: [VOTE] Branch for Chukwa 0.5.0 release
I checked the documentation. Looks Good, much clearer and cleaner than
previous stuff. Great work Eric.

My only concern is the first diagram on the Architecture page, which
mention HDFS but doesn't allude to HBase. Is this diagram (in its current
state) still relevant?

--
Ahmed Fathalla