Accumulo >> mail # dev >> VFS class reloading?

+
John Vines 2013-04-16, 22:29
+
Dave Marion 2013-04-16, 22:40
+
Dave Marion 2013-04-16, 22:50
+
Eric Newton 2013-04-16, 23:52
+
dlmarion@... 2013-04-17, 00:57
+
John Vines 2013-04-17, 14:15
+
John Vines 2013-04-17, 17:53
+
dlmarion@... 2013-04-17, 00:39
+
Josh Elser 2013-04-17, 01:53
+
Josh Elser 2013-04-17, 00:49
+
dlmarion@... 2013-04-17, 00:54
+
Josh Elser 2013-04-17, 01:24
Re: VFS class reloading?
I've run into version conflicts with Hadoop 0.20.2 CDH3 series and jackson versions < 1.9 in the past.

On Apr 16, 2013, at 8:39 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Updated my local 1.5 branch and tried to build with "mvn clean package -P assemble -Dhadoop.version=0.20.205.0". I'm running CDH3 Update 3 locally, so that should work. A bunch of tests failed in core with:
>
> Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.codehaus.jackson.map.JsonMappingException
> at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:190)
> at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:301)
>

> Has anyone else seen this?
>
> -- Dave

+
dlmarion@... 2013-04-17, 00:51