MapReduce >> mail # user >> Access Hadoop Counters

Access Hadoop Counters
Hi, all

I noticed that in FileInputFormat and FileOutputFormat classes, there are counters(Counter's name?) for input and output data size,

my question is that given a JobInProgress object, e.g. jip, after I get the corresponding object by

FileInputFormat fif = (FileInputFormat) jip.getConf().getInputFormat();
FileOutputFormat fof = (FileOutputFormat) jip.getConf().getOutputputFormat();

How can I access the values of the counters?

Best,

--
Nan Zhu
School of Computer Science,