Zookeeper >> mail # user >> lost ZK events across datacenters

+
Jun Rao 2011-06-01, 18:40
+
Ted Dunning 2011-06-01, 19:04
+
Jun Rao 2011-06-01, 20:08
+
Ted Dunning 2011-06-01, 20:18
+
Jun Rao 2011-06-01, 21:05
+
Ted Dunning 2011-06-01, 23:21
+
Camille Fournier 2011-06-01, 23:28
+
Ted Dunning 2011-06-01, 23:29
+
Fournier, Camille F. [Tec... 2011-06-01, 21:18
+
Jun Rao 2011-06-01, 22:14
+
Benjamin Reed 2011-06-02, 17:49
+
Jun Rao 2011-06-03, 08:40
+
Fournier, Camille F. [Tec... 2011-06-03, 16:32
+
Jun Rao 2011-06-03, 16:56
+
Jun Rao 2011-06-03, 16:59
+
Benjamin Reed 2011-06-03, 17:18
+
Jun Rao 2011-06-08, 20:55
Re: lost ZK events across datacenters
yes, the LogFormatter class will do it for me.

ben

On Wed, Jun 8, 2011 at 1:55 PM, Jun Rao <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Ben,
>
> The log is binary. Is there a log reader? Also, can I just look at the log
> on any zookeeper server?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jun
>
> On Fri, Jun 3, 2011 at 10:18 AM, Benjamin Reed <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> actually, i think the transaction log could help a lot, and that will
>> always be there. two scenarios i can think of are:
>> 1) the change happened before the watch was set
>> 2) the change never got there
>> you could get an answer to both of those questions by looking at the
>> transaction log.
>>
>> ben
>>
>> On Fri, Jun 3, 2011 at 9:59 AM, Jun Rao <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> > I don't expect that we can discover the problem right now. However, what
>> are
>> > the things that I can do to collect enough tracing should the problem
>> occur
>> > again in the future (e.g., is INFO level logging enough)?
>> >
>> > Thanks,
>> >
>> > Jun

>> watcher

>> the

+
Jun Rao 2011-06-10, 06:02
+
Ted Dunning 2011-06-10, 06:09
+
Fournier, Camille F. [Tec... 2011-06-06, 19:13
+
Jun Rao 2011-06-08, 20:51