Hadoop, mail # user - Too many fetch failures. Help!

Re: Too many fetch failures. Help!
bharath vissapragada 2011-09-26, 15:24
Hey,

Try configuring your cluster with hostnames instead of ips and add
those entries to /etc/hosts and sync it across all the nodes in the
cluster. You need to restart the cluster after making these changes.

Hope this helps,

--
Regards,
Bharath .V