HBase >> mail # user >> Activating LZO compression on HBase

+
priyanka raichand 2013-06-08, 13:34
+
Alok Singh Mahor 2013-06-08, 13:50
+
Ashwanth Kumar 2013-06-08, 13:54
Re: Activating LZO compression on HBase
I don't want to start a compression war here, but is there a reason you are
trying to use LZO over Snappy?
On Sat, Jun 8, 2013 at 9:54 AM, Ashwanth Kumar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
Kevin O'Dell
Systems Engineer, Cloudera