HBase >> mail # user >> Activating LZO compression on HBase

Re: Activating LZO compression on HBase
I don't want to start a compression war here, but is there a reason you are
trying to use LZO over Snappy?
On Sat, Jun 8, 2013 at 9:54 AM, Ashwanth Kumar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
Kevin O'Dell
Systems Engineer, Cloudera