Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> Roadmap?

Happy new year everybody,

there has been a discussion in December about a developer meeting, where you
also wanted to discuss the roadmap for ZK, but when I checked now, I couldn't
find a fixed date.

I'll present my experiences with the ZK project in three weeks to my Prof. and
it would be nice if I could include an outlook for ZK.

Is there any planning for a meeting or an agreed future direction for ZK?

Best regards,

Thomas Koch, http://www.koch.ro
+
Camille Fournier 2012-01-04, 14:21