Avro, mail # user - Avro Client-Server - generic vs specific

Re: Avro Client-Server - generic vs specific
michał 2013-10-01, 11:24
In this situation then wen we have a AVDL protocol definition. The
documentation mentions Avro tools for generation.
But I need runtime protocol changes.

Can the generation of protocol classes be done automatically at runtime?