Avro >> mail # user >> Avro Client-Server - generic vs specific

Re: Avro Client-Server - generic vs specific
In this situation then wen we have a AVDL protocol definition. The
documentation mentions Avro tools for generation.
But I need runtime protocol changes.

Can the generation of protocol classes be done automatically at runtime?