MapReduce, mail # dev - Planning for hadoop-2.0.4-beta

Planning for hadoop-2.0.4-beta
Arun C Murthy 2013-02-15, 13:21
Folks,

 Apropos to our previous discussions, I'd appreciate if folks could spend time over the next month or so reviewing APIs for future compatibility, bugs etc. so that we can lock them down - particularly in the protobuf land. I know, this is easier said that done - but a focussed effort should help nevertheless.

 I volunteer to do this for YARN/MapReduce (of course, any help is very much appreciated and I see Vinod has opened YARN-386), and would appreciate some folks stepping up for HDFS (Suresh? Todd?).

thanks,
Arun
--
Arun C. Murthy