Hadoop >> mail # general >> [ANNOUNCE] Bigtop 0.4.0 hackathon

[ANNOUNCE] Bigtop 0.4.0 hackathon
Sorry for the wide distribution, but I'd like to invite all the folks
interested in integration, validation and deployment of Hadoop
and Hadoop ecosystem projects to the Bigtop 0.4.0 Hackathon:
   http://www.meetup.com/HandsOnProgrammingEvents/events/61455472/

Thanks,
Roman.

P.S. When Bigtop grows up, we hope these gatherings will provide the same
value Ubuntu or Fedora Summits provide to the Linux community -- defining
how the next release of a common distribution is going to look like.