Hadoop, mail # general - [ANNOUNCE] Bigtop 0.4.0 hackathon

[ANNOUNCE] Bigtop 0.4.0 hackathon
Roman Shaposhnik 2012-04-20, 22:59
Sorry for the wide distribution, but I'd like to invite all the folks
interested in integration, validation and deployment of Hadoop
and Hadoop ecosystem projects to the Bigtop 0.4.0 Hackathon:
   http://www.meetup.com/HandsOnProgrammingEvents/events/61455472/

Thanks,
Roman.

P.S. When Bigtop grows up, we hope these gatherings will provide the same
value Ubuntu or Fedora Summits provide to the Linux community -- defining
how the next release of a common distribution is going to look like.