Hadoop, mail # user - Mounting HDFS on client

+
Kurt Moesky 2013-12-20, 22:27
Re: Mounting HDFS on client
Brandon Li 2013-12-25, 06:22
Hi Kurt,

So sorry for the late reply.

This blog is a step by step walk through for using the NFS gateway on
Sandbox1.0:
http://hortonworks.com/blog/how-to-enable-nfs-access-to-hdfs-in-hortonworks-sandbox/

For Sandbox 2.0, it should be similar. If you don't want to change any
default NFS gateway configurations for the tests, you can skip the steps of
configuration changes and the steps to restart HDFS/MapReduce.

Thanks,
Brandon

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE