Hadoop, mail # user - Why is JUnit a compile scope dependency?

Re: Why is JUnit a compile scope dependency?
Konstantin Boudnik 2011-04-29, 16:44
Yes, this seems to be a dependency declaration bug. Not a big deal, but still.
Do you care to open a JIRA under https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP

Thanks,
   Cos