Hadoop >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Plan to create release candidate Monday 3/18

+
Matt Foley 2013-03-11, 03:38
+
Colin McCabe 2013-03-11, 18:52
+
Luke Lu 2013-03-11, 21:21
+
Steve Loughran 2013-03-11, 16:57
+
Karthik Kambatla 2013-03-11, 16:01
+
Thomas Graves 2013-03-13, 16:24
+
Robert Evans 2013-03-15, 16:23
+
Harsh J 2013-03-17, 00:02
+
Matt Foley 2013-03-20, 16:40
+
Thomas Graves 2013-03-13, 16:31
+
Steve Loughran 2013-03-14, 09:52
+
Robert Evans 2013-03-15, 16:12
+
Karthik Kambatla 2013-03-15, 18:49
+
Harsh J 2013-03-17, 00:01
+
Tsuyoshi OZAWA 2013-03-18, 06:05
+
Daryn Sharp 2013-03-18, 13:10
+
Uma Maheswara Rao G 2013-03-18, 13:12
Re: [VOTE] Plan to create release candidate for 0.23.7
Thanks everyone for voting. With 4 binding +1, 4 non-binding +1, and no -1
the release plan passes. I will make a release here soon, tentatively
planned for next week once the blockers are all committed.

Tom

On 3/13/13 11:31 AM, "Thomas Graves" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Hello all,
>
>I think enough critical bug fixes have went in to branch-0.23 that
>warrant another release. I plan on creating a 0.23.7 release by the end
>March.
>
>Please vote '+1' to approve this plan.  Voting will close on Wednesday
>3/20 at 10:00am PDT.
>
>Thanks,
>Tom Graves
>(release manager)