MapReduce >> mail # user >> Using Multiple Input format with Hadoop Streaming

Using Multiple Input format with Hadoop Streaming

How shall I give multple Inputsand keep multiple mappers in Streaming. How shall I map each output to specific mapper in Streaming.

Cheers !!!

Siddharth Tiwari

Have a refreshing day !!!