MapReduce >> mail # dev >> Shuffling over the network for local map data.

Re: Shuffling over the network for local map data.
Hi Luke,

I checked the /etc/hosts and it is configured correctly. Looks like the
slow shuffle read speeds we were getting are due to slow disk IO.

I will go through the change MAPREDUCE-4049 and see if I can update my
patch to work with that code on version 3.0.0

I did not think of EC2, that is a good idea.

Thanks,
Suresh.