Pig >> mail # user >> error while executing command after creating own udf

error while executing command after creating own udf
Hello,

I created my own udf .which convert the word from lowercase to uppercase.

*Input file:*
*
*
*
*
manish,23,7.06
vigs,23,7.3
amardas,23,8.9

*Commands:*

grunt> register /home/manish/Desktop/myownudf.jar  /*successfully done*/
grunt> define mine com.my.own.udf.upper();  /*successfully done*/
grunt> a = load '/home/manish/Desktop/marks' using PigStorage(',') as
(name:chararray,age:int,gpa:float); /*successfully done*/

*Got error while executing:*
*
*
grunt> b = foreach a generate mine($0);

*error:*
*
*
2013-07-31 01:33:34,256 [main] ERROR org.apache.pig.tools.grunt.Grunt -
ERROR 1069: Problem resolving class version numbers for class
com.my.own.udf.upper.
I already use piggybanks' udf with same procedure.But,i couldn't face any
error it's simply done..

i can not resolve this error why this happen..

can any one have an idea???

Your help will be appreciated.

--
MANISH DUNANI