MapReduce >> mail # user >> How can we download a file using WebHDFS REST API

Re: How can we download a file using WebHDFS REST API
you will have to use the open operation to read the file and save it.

http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/r2.0.3-alpha/hadoop-project-dist/hadoop-hdfs/WebHDFS.html#Open_and_Read_a_File

--
Arpit Gupta
Hortonworks Inc.