Hive >> mail # dev >> lots of tests failing

Re: lots of tests failing
Yes, it's all my fault. I've forgot that the Driver affects test results.

Reverting HIVE-1953 is created(HIVE-4319) and ready to be committed.

Again, sorry for all the troubles to community (especially for
Vikram). I should think twice before doing things.