HDFS >> mail # user >> Apache Development Snapshot Repository does not work

+
YouPeng Yang 2013-02-01, 16:53
Re: Apache Development Snapshot Repository does not work
Where did you checkout the code from ?

You can get latest update in this JIRA:

HBASE-7290 Online snapshots

Cheers

On Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 8:53 AM, YouPeng Yang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Hi
>    I have  got the latest source from Git.
>   when I perform mvn install -DskipTests.
>  it was stuck when it needed to download some dependences from
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots.
>
>  does it need to set the Maven proxy setttings .I have setup that
> acordding to the maven guide,it does not work.Maybe the proxy site was
> change.
>  could anybody give me available proxy settings.
>

> regards.
> YouPeng Yang

+
Harsh J 2013-02-01, 19:10