Hadoop, mail # user - Re: Writing to remote HDFS using C# on Windows

Re: Writing to remote HDFS using C# on Windows
Marco Shaw 2013-12-06, 16:34
Does this help?
http://blogs.msdn.com/b/data_otaku/archive/2013/08/26/hadoop-for-net-developers-programmatically-loading-data-to-hdfs.aspx

I'm assuming you can use Microsoft's .NET SDK to write to a non-HDInsight
cluster...

Marco