Hadoop >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Should we release 0.20.204.0rc2?

+
Owen OMalley 2011-08-09, 15:55
+
Allen Wittenauer 2011-08-10, 21:12
+
Allen Wittenauer 2011-08-11, 00:50
+
Owen OMalley 2011-08-18, 07:28
+
Allen Wittenauer 2011-08-18, 17:37
+
Jakob Homan 2011-08-18, 18:35
+
Mahadev Konar 2011-08-18, 19:10
+
Eric Payne 2011-08-22, 17:46
[VOTE] Should we release 0.20.204.0-rc3?
All,
   I've fixed the issues that Allen observed in the previous rc for 0.20.204 and rolled the new bundled up in http://people.apache.org/~omalley/hadoop-0.20.204.0-rc3 . Please download the tarball, compile it,  and try it out. All of the tests pass, and I've run several 1TB sorts with 15,000 maps and 110 reduces with only 1 task failures out of 3 runs.

Thanks,
   Owen
+
Eric Yang 2011-08-26, 17:08