Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Apache Jenkins is down

+
Mikhail Bautin 2012-02-12, 20:33
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2012-02-13, 06:02
+
Doug Cutting 2012-02-13, 18:46
Re: Apache Jenkins is down
Please use [EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list for Apache Jenkins. That is
where the apache Jenkins admins live.
-Giri

--
-Giri