HBase, mail # user - Get HBase Read and Write requests per second separately

+
Sandeep L 2013-11-13, 05:41
+
Jia Wang 2013-11-13, 09:07
RE: Get HBase Read and Write requests per second separately
Sandeep L 2013-11-14, 04:07
Is it possible to get from api instead of hbase_metrics.

Thanks,Sandeep.

> Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 17:07:00 +0800
> Subject: Re: Get HBase Read and Write requests per second separately
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> http://hbase.apache.org/book.html#hbase_metrics this is what you are
> looking for.
>
> Cheers
> Ramon
>

> On Wed, Nov 13, 2013 at 1:41 PM, Sandeep L <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> > Is there any way to get HBase reqd and write counts separately.HBase
> > default web interface will show by combining read and write requests as
> > requestsPerSecond.
> > Instead of requestsPerSecond can I get readRequestsPerSecond &
> > writeRequestsPerSecond.
> > Can someone suggest if there is any way do this?
> > Thanks,Sandeep.

+
Jia Wang 2013-11-14, 10:15
+