Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Accumulo Meetup Group

+
Aaron Cordova 2011-12-26, 16:40
Re: Accumulo Meetup Group
A few ideas for topics:
1. How iterators, table design, and other features can support statistical
analysis.
2. end-to-end example of an Accumulo use case, incl tables (w/
table-design discussion),  review of any iterators used, client code for
ingest, query, etc....
3. A geo session:  Accumulo best practices and anecdotes for using
geographical data at scale.

West coast Accumulo users want to be involved, too! Consider running a
screenshare, or at least just publishing meeting notes and materials.