Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Zookeeper multiserver setup?

+
Something Something 2012-05-08, 21:31
+
Jordan Zimmerman 2012-05-08, 21:36
+
Something Something 2012-05-08, 21:43
+
Jordan Zimmerman 2012-05-08, 21:45
+
Something Something 2012-05-08, 21:54
+
Adam Rosien 2012-05-09, 15:33
+
Patrick Hunt 2012-05-09, 22:24
+
Adam Rosien 2012-05-10, 15:16
+
Patrick Hunt 2012-05-17, 21:27
Re: Zookeeper multiserver setup?
You have 9 instances? That's a lot. Why so many?

I believe the "Node" field in the stat is the number of ZKNodes, not
instances in the ensemble. That stat looks good. It means that that
instance is serving requests as a "follower" instance (one of the
instances will be the leader).

-JZ

+
Something Something 2012-05-08, 22:13