Bigtop >> mail # dev >> javadocs for tests

javadocs for tests
Hi,
in Bigtop 0.5.0, the project switched to using the
groovy-eclipse-compiler for compiling the groovy source. As I
understand it, the groovy-eclipse-compiler does not generate java
stubs, and if I understand correctly, consequently does not support
generation of javadoc for the groovy source.
How can I generate javadoc for the groovy source in the project?
- Wing Yew