Hadoop >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Should we release 0.20.204.0rc2?

Re: [VOTE] Should we release 0.20.204.0-rc3?
+1

I installed the 204 release on my machine (non secure setup). Did HDFS
sanity tests using command line. Tested namenode and jobtracker web ui
pages. Ran TestDFSIO write and read tests and mrbench tests.

+1 for 204 from me.

Regards,
Suresh