Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Accumulo 1.6 and beyond feature summit

+
Adam Fuchs 2013-01-27, 01:10
+
Josh Elser 2013-01-29, 01:37
+
Keith Turner 2013-01-27, 17:26
+
Eric Newton 2013-01-27, 20:43
+
Eric Newton 2013-01-27, 22:07
+
David Medinets 2013-01-28, 15:46
+
Jim Klucar 2013-01-28, 16:38
+
Josh Elser 2013-01-28, 17:03
+
Eric Newton 2013-01-28, 19:26
+
Josh Elser 2013-01-28, 21:34
+
William Slacum 2013-01-29, 00:12
+
Dave Marion 2013-01-29, 00:21
+
William Slacum 2013-01-29, 00:32
+
Dave Marion 2013-01-29, 00:50
+
Keith Turner 2013-01-29, 17:15
+
Christopher 2013-01-29, 17:34
+
Keith Turner 2013-01-29, 17:38
+
Christopher 2013-01-29, 18:53
+
David Medinets 2013-01-29, 18:21
+
Christopher Tubbs 2013-01-29, 18:55
+
William Slacum 2013-01-29, 17:40
+
dlmarion@... 2013-01-29, 17:52
+
John Vines 2013-01-29, 18:11
+
Mike Drob 2013-01-29, 19:26
+
Adam Fuchs 2013-01-30, 17:22
+
Aaron Cordova 2013-01-30, 18:20
Re: Accumulo 1.6 and beyond feature summit
On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 1:20 PM, Aaron Cordova <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Can we use the Accumulo wiki to kind of collect these feature requests into a place where they are easier to see, avoid duplication, and identify overlaps / convergent feature requests?

Why not use jira?   I would encourage people to create tickets for
things they want to see in 1.6

> On Jan 30, 2013, at 12:22 PM, Adam Fuchs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 12:40 PM, William Slacum <
>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>>> Also, in regards to the doodle thing, are we trying to set up like a cam
>>> show or something? Personally I don't see the issue with us just listing
>>> stuff here and having a discussion about it.
>>>
>>> I would like to have a live meeting is to support more interactive
>> communication with a more complete scope of features in one discussion. You
>> can think of this as a sort of mini-conference for Accumulo features. This
>> is an opportunity to get people excited about the projects that you are
>> interested in as well as to establish some big picture identity for the
>> next releases of Accumulo.
>>
>> Adam

+
Aaron Cordova 2013-01-30, 18:30