Hadoop, mail # general - about translating Hadoop:The Definitive Guide into chinese one

+
Andrew Wang 2010-01-09, 19:34
+
Andrey Kuzmin 2010-01-09, 21:45
+
tamagawa 2010-01-10, 02:20
+
Jeff Zhang 2010-01-10, 06:16
Re: about translating Hadoop:The Definitive Guide into chinese one
Andrew Wang 2010-01-10, 06:32
Hi, Zhang

it's nice to meet you. I have seen you in this maillist for serval times. My
friend and i are translating this book together. Glod to have you join us.

However, i am not sure whether we can get the offical authoriation from
Orelly. So, before we get it,  we can share the transilated Chapters with
each other. Is it OK?

What is your opinion?

--
http://anqiang1900.blog.163.com/