HBase >> mail # user >> Fastest way to find is a row exist?

Re: Fastest way to find is a row exist?
What about HTable.exists ??
http://hbase.apache.org/apidocs/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/client/HTable.html#exists(org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.Get)

I think that should work if the Get has only the row key.

Mohamed