Chukwa >> mail # dev >> Chukwa not on Apache mirror

Chukwa not on Apache mirror
Hey guys,

Anyone know what the correct link is supposed to be to download Chukwa?

I'm looking into this bug:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CHUKWA-535

And I can't tell if it's a mirror issue or an issue with our link to
the mirror or that Chukwa isn't published where it should be. Either
way, it seems people haven't been able to download Chukwa for quite
some time.

It looks like Chukwa isn't published:

http://mirror.nyi.net/apache/
http://mirror.nyi.net/apache/incubator