Hadoop >> mail # user >> Suggestions for swapping issue

+
Adi 2011-05-11, 17:31
+
Michel Segel 2011-05-11, 17:40
+
Adi 2011-05-11, 18:11
Re: Suggestions for swapping issue
How is it that 36 processes are not expected if you have configured 48 + 12
= 50 slots available on the machine?

+
Adi 2011-05-11, 18:30
+