Hadoop >> mail # user >> Re: Pluggable Block placement policy

Re: Pluggable Block placement policy
Hi Harsh,
     Here is silly question to you :)
I want to ask that where the PluggableBlockPlacementPolicy Code should be
put?
As Ivan describe how to configure, I think that it should put in
org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.
But when I put the file in this location and execute the mvn command, It
get fails :(
Please explain the procedure.

--
*With regards ---*