HBase >> mail # user >> HBase Meetup during Hadoop World NYC '11

+
Todd Lipcon 2011-08-26, 22:33
+
Todd Lipcon 2011-08-31, 03:21
+
Blake Matheny 2011-08-31, 03:25
+
BlueDavy Lin 2011-08-31, 03:28
+
highpointe 2011-08-31, 03:52
+
ersin 2011-08-31, 10:45
+
Ravi Veeramachaneni 2011-08-31, 12:03
+
Steven Noels 2011-09-06, 08:49
+
Doug Meil 2011-09-06, 13:42
+
Michael Segel 2011-09-06, 14:23
+
Sateesh Lakkarsu 2011-08-31, 14:14
+
Otis Gospodnetic 2011-09-04, 04:40
+
Sonal Goyal 2011-09-10, 04:49
+
Todd Lipcon 2011-09-12, 17:36
+
Stuti Awasthi 2011-09-13, 04:37
+
ersin 2011-09-13, 16:33
Re: HBase Meetup during Hadoop World NYC '11
A goto meeting would be great - really appreciate this if it is not much
trouble setting it up. If there is any way I can help, please let me know.

Best Regards,
Sonal

<http://in.linkedin.com/in/sonalgoyal>