HBase, mail # user - HBase Meetup during Hadoop World NYC '11

Re: HBase Meetup during Hadoop World NYC '11
Sonal Goyal 2011-09-13, 16:37
A goto meeting would be great - really appreciate this if it is not much
trouble setting it up. If there is any way I can help, please let me know.

Best Regards,
Sonal

<http://in.linkedin.com/in/sonalgoyal>