Chukwa >> mail # user >> Can't find Hadoop classes

+
Mohammad Tariq 2011-11-16, 12:06
Re: Can't find Hadoop classes
If you compile Hadoop from sources, you'll have a "classes" directory;
otherwise, you won't. So you don't need to worry about it. :)

--Ari

--
Ari Rabkin [EMAIL PROTECTED]
UC Berkeley Computer Science Department