HBase >> mail # dev >> establish PreCommit build(s) on EC2 Jenkins

+
Ted Yu 2013-03-28, 18:27
Re: establish PreCommit build(s) on EC2 Jenkins
Ted,

What are you asking for specifically? A vote to formally adopt Andrew's new
deployment? A resolution to fund the environment via Apache? Someone to get
INFRA to provide this for us?

Thanks,
Nick

On Thu, Mar 28, 2013 at 11:27 AM, Ted Yu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
> I mentioned this initiative in the thread Andrew started.
> As of my latest check, Apache Jenkins is still down. It has been off most
> of time this week.
> So we need to find an alternative.
>
> Besides, we need EC2 where hostnames regularly contain hyphens. On the
> Apache Jenkins, it wouldn't be easy to test the fix for the following JIRA:
> HBASE-8207 Replication could have data loss when machine name contains
> hyphen "-"
>
> Please comment.
>
> Thanks

+