HBase, mail # dev - establish PreCommit build(s) on EC2 Jenkins

Re: establish PreCommit build(s) on EC2 Jenkins
Nick Dimiduk 2013-03-28, 22:19
Ted,

What are you asking for specifically? A vote to formally adopt Andrew's new
deployment? A resolution to fund the environment via Apache? Someone to get
INFRA to provide this for us?

Thanks,
Nick