Hive >> mail # user >> counting number of pageviews and unique pageviews

+
Cam Bazz 2012-06-11, 12:45
Re: counting number of pageviews and unique pageviews
If you want to write back these results to some rdbms then you can use
sqoop

if you want to save the results to some file, then just redirect the output
of query to somefile

can you tell how are you executing the hive query from your code? that will
be helpful to answer your question

--
Nitin Pawar
+