Sqoop >> mail # dev >> How to compile sqoop

+
Zhao Hong 2012-12-20, 12:36
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2012-12-20, 14:56
+
Zhao Hong 2012-12-21, 03:40
+
Zhao Hong 2012-12-21, 03:24
+
Zhao Hong 2012-12-20, 12:38
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2012-12-20, 14:44
+
Zhao Hong 2012-12-21, 03:28
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2012-12-21, 06:31
Re: How to compile sqoop
Hi,
I am using Sqoop2. I got sources from GIT and maven build working fine. But
for setting up the development environment for eclipse. I tried "mvn
eclipse:eclipse" classpath is not resolving. .classpath file is created in
each module. How to combine all module .classpath? Kindly help for setting
dev environment.

--
Regards
Vasanth kumar RJ