Flume >> mail # user >> syslog source - sinks without datetime/hostname

+
Filip Slunecko 2012-10-16, 21:27
Re: syslog source - sinks without datetime/hostname
Would  Host/timestamp interceptors  work for you ?
http://flume.apache.org/FlumeUserGuide.html#timestamp-interceptor
-Roshan

On Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 2:27 PM, Filip Slunecko <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am trying to use syslog source and sink it to hdfs or fileroller.
> Everything is working, but "saved" logs are without timestamp and
> hostname information.
> Is it possible to force flume-ng to dump those information from syslog
> header togather with body lines?
>
> I am using flume-ng-agent-1.2.0+24.4-1.noarch from Cloudera repository.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Filip

+
Hari Shreedharan 2012-10-16, 22:00
+
Filip Slunecko 2012-10-16, 22:25
+
Hari Shreedharan 2012-10-16, 22:36
+
Roshan Naik 2012-10-16, 22:48
+
Hari Shreedharan 2012-10-16, 23:01
+
Bhaskar V. Karambelkar 2012-10-16, 23:24
+
Filip Slunecko 2012-11-03, 13:54