Hadoop >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release 0.20.204.0-rc0

Re: [VOTE] Release 0.20.204.0-rc0
On Thu, Jul 28, 2011 at 7:08 PM, Arun C Murthy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> But, it doesn't really matter... do folks feel strongly we should restart
> the vote on general?

I don't think there's need to restart the vote. I only brought this up
because I've heard from a few people that they didn't know a release vote
was going on. Let's just send an email to general@ saying there's a vote
going on on common-dev@, and from now on be sure to send votes to general@.
As Eli already said, it doesn't matter which it is, as long as people know
where to look.

--
Aaron T. Myers
Software Engineer, Cloudera