Hive >> mail # user >> Round function display

+
chenchun 2013-03-14, 07:44
+
Mark Grover 2013-03-14, 14:20
+
chenchun 2013-03-14, 16:58
+
Mark Grover 2013-03-14, 17:01
+
chenchun 2013-03-15, 02:31
+
chenchun 2013-03-16, 11:21
Re: 回复: Round function display
Hi Chenchun,
Can you please:
1. Send a separate email to this same mailing list to add you as a
contributor to the JIRA? I don't have credentials to do so and seems
like other people are not watching this thread:-)
2. Upload this patch to the JIRA?

Thanks!
Mark

On Sat, Mar 16, 2013 at 4:21 AM, chenchun <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi Mark,
> I made a patch along with updated tests today, see the attachment. Hope it
> works. Thanks.
>
> regards,
> chenchun
>
> 在 星期五, 15 3月, 2013,10:31 AM,chenchun 写道:
>
> Sorry, it's a bit late last night and it's funny to realize that we works
> for the whole daytime and you guys just begin at night. What a round earth !
>
> Username: chenchun
> Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> regards,
> chenchun
>
> 在 星期五, 15 3月, 2013,1:01 AM,Mark Grover 写道:
>
> Someone will have to add you to the project contributors on JIRA.
> Could you please share your JIRA account ID and email address?
>
> Mark
>
> On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 9:58 AM, chenchun <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Cool, I'd like to steal it from you. I'd like to get a few days to solve it
> but how I can assigne it to me ?
>
> regards,
> chenchun
>
> 在 星期四, 14 3月, 2013,10:20 PM,Mark Grover 写道:
>

> round function.
> I created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVE-4174 to track
> this. It's presently assigned to me but if you like to

+
chenchun 2013-03-17, 17:19
+
chenchun 2013-03-25, 16:36