HBase >> mail # dev >> Re: Change HBase version string from 0.95.0-SNAPSHOT to 0.95.0-hadoop1-SNAPSHOT and 0.95.0-hadoop2-SNAPSHOT?

Re: Change HBase version string from 0.95.0-SNAPSHOT to 0.95.0-hadoop1-SNAPSHOT and 0.95.0-hadoop2-SNAPSHOT?
This renaming looks good to me.

The hbase-client-0.95.0-hadoop2-SNAPSHOT would be produced
by hbase-0.95-on-hadoop2 Jenkins build, I guess.