Accumulo >> mail # user >> Is There A Ruby Interface to Accumulo?

+
David Medinets 2012-06-11, 18:42
+
Billie J Rinaldi 2012-06-11, 19:52
Re: Is There A Ruby Interface to Accumulo?
Is there a reason you couldn't go through JRuby?

On Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 3:52 PM, Billie J Rinaldi
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Monday, June 11, 2012 2:42:51 PM, "David Medinets" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> I don't see any mention of a Ruby interface in my web searching. Maybe
>> I missed one?
>
> No, I don't think anyone has written one.
>
> Billie
+
David Medinets 2012-06-11, 21:28